ICU bed necessarily in hospital
What strikes your mind when you heard about ICU bed, well definitely the hospital? Because ICU beds are used in the hospitals only, but ICU beds are not available for all patients as ICU refers to Intensive Care Unit. The ICU wards are specially designed for patients who are seriously ill. So, from this statement, you will be clear that ICU beds are not only different from our home beds, but also it will be different from the normal hospital beds.
Most people will think that is ICU beds are that much important, well, the answer is yes. Because ICU beds will offer both safety and comfort to the patients, and even it will help the caregivers as they can adjust the bed according to their needs without any struggle. In recent times, ICU beds are available in a limited resource in many places. So, in this article, we will discuss how important and special the ICU beds are.
Is the ICU bed holds a special place?
When compared with the normal beds, the specifications and features of the ICU bed will be different as they are specially made for ill patients. The ICU beds are for Level 2 and Level 3 patients as the patients will have complex needs, and also they need immediate intervention. The ICU beds should be attached with some special equipment so that the patients will get a rapid response when they need it.
Most hospitals will prefer beds only if they are flexible and versatile so that they can be used in other areas of the hospital. The ICU beds are manufactured in a special way, as an emergency can happen at any time. So, here are the features that every ICU bed should have;
- The ICU bed should be electric which means they can be controlled by the handset or control panel so that the caretaker or medical staff don’t need to operate it manually at the time of emergency
- The ICU bed should offer positions like a cardiac chair and Trendelenburg position as these two positions will facilitate the respiration and circulation to get the body function
- The ICU bed should have a pressure-relieving mattress or foam, and most beds will use these kinds of mattresses for pressure relief. The mattress will be the perfect fit for all kinds of patients who have been bedridden because of injuries or other reasons. The mattress will even prevent bedsore or ulcers by inflating and deflating the air bubbles
- Other features include CPR release, 4 poles with hooks, and removable head and food boards. The CPR will help the medical staff to flatten the bed in a single press, and the poles with hooks are for hanging the fluids and the hook will support the fluid container. The removable head and food boards are the most preferred thing in ICU bed as it will lock the patient safely
- Standard function of ICU bed
- Higher standard ICU bed function
Best ICU bed manufacturer in China:
- Anyang Top Medial Devices co., Ltd
Anyang Top Medical is one of the largest hospital bed manufacturers in China, and when it comes to the ICU bed the company will offer high-quality and excellent beds. They have more than 10 years of experience in the bed manufacturing industry. Still, this company’s beds have a special market in the market as the price is reasonable, and also all the beds are CE and FDA certified.
The main market of the company is the domestic market, South America, and Europe, and as per the data the company is exporting 1,000 containers per year to different countries. Here, you will find the unique choices for ICU beds. The main goal of the company is to satisfy the customer, so they will give more preference to the customer experience. And also, they make the purchase for the customer easy and simple as they have a professional and experienced team.