Hospital beds are designed to suit the need and give the utmost care to the patients. All patients are required to at least have access to a hospital bed in any medical facility. Hospitals are designed to be adjustable, this allows flexibility of movement of different body parts of the patients. With Technological advancement, hospital beds have evolved. There has been the development of different hospital beds with automatic features. The beds can now be operated by press of one button, which allows movement. It is highly recommended for patients recovering from home to acquire a hospital bed. This allows the recovery of the patient not to be interfered with and improvement process.
A hospital requires being able to offer fully. They are detailed and each part of the hospital bed need has been analyzed and equipment designed to care for that specific need.
The technology of manufacturing hospital beds has evolved. Hospitals are now switching from manual beds to electric and automatic beds. In recent pasts, the hospitals have been. The Health and Safety of the patient have been improved, which is an added advantage to the recovery of patients. The ability of the control system of beds has greatly improved, patients and caregivers can control the movement of different parts of the body.
The essence of a Hospital bed is to initiate and stabilize the patient’s recovery process. It contains unique and versatile features that elongate and adequate its functionality. The bigger thought and Truth is that Hospital beds are important.
How are Hospital Beds Manufactured?
The manufacturing of Hospital beds is a step-by-step process that is involved to produce a quality hospital bed. It can be referred to as an art as it involves different expertise to work together and enable manufacturing of a quality hospital bed. A lot of innovation and technology is required during this process to ensure effective and efficient work is done. The goal of manufacturing the hospital bed is to provide a suitable and comfortable bed for patients and contribute to their recovery.
It is also critical to note that the process of manufacturing a hospital bed is different depending on the features in a bed and the level of functionality. As you may already be aware, different hospital beds vary in prices, functionality, and features. A hospital bed that has more features is likely to cost more than the one with fewer features. Therefore, the move accessories a bed entails more time, innovation, and technology required. This however does not hinder the production of quality hospital beds.
Now let’s look at the different types of Hospital beds and the manufacturing process
ICU Bed, Manual crank hospital bed
The Production Processes.
The design and manufacturing of a hospital bed to become the unique equipment that it is an art. Each process that it passes contributes to its functionality, feature, and even aesthetic look. The process includes;
- Acquiring the essential raw materials that will be used in the manufacturing of the hospital bed.
- Using Laster cutting to cut different materials
- CNC Stamping lathe punching, which generates patterns from software files using computer programming inputs
- CNC bending to the precise requirement
- Semifinished product inspection
- Manipulator Weld
- Weld Inspection
- Spraying assembly line
Most popular hospital bed product series:
- 5 function ICU Bed
The ICU bed can be classified into semi-electric or fully electric. The two types of ICU beds serve adequately during a severe injury or condition. The ICU bed is normally used in the intensive care units for patients who are in critical condition. The purpose of the ICU bed is to ensure that the patient is offered all the medical attention that they need to help them recover. It has incredibly supporting features that ease the work of caregivers and nurses as well as offer full support to the patients. The features also allow the patients to be comfortable and offer different positioning of the patient without strain.
Benefits of the ICU bed
- Easily adjustable – Can be adjusted in a different position
- Supports patients in Critical condition
- Has added features and accessories such as weighing patients and recording
- Accommodates different weights and sizes of patients
- Has Nurse controls and Hand Controls
- It can be full or semi-electrical.
- It is Expensive
- Only used for patients in critical care condition
- 3 crank manual hospital bed adjustable
The 3 cranks manual hospital bed has fewer features than a semifinished and fully electrical bed. It highly depends on the caregiver or nurse to do adjustments via a hand crank. This type of bed is preferred to be used in situations where fewer adjustments are required.
Benefits of the 3 cranks manual hospital bed adjustable
- It is very affordable as compared to the semi electrical bed and the fully electrical bed
- It is the best choice for situations that do not require many adjustments
- It has the flexibility to adjust head and feet
- It contains an adjustable bed height.
It has fewer features than the semi and full electrical bed
It is not recommended for patients in severe condition
It requires manual adjustments, which can be tedious to patients and caregivers
It is not multi-function.
- Electric hospital-style bed for home
A full electric hospital bed for home use features electric motor controls that raise the head, foot, and height of the bed frame with a push of a button. … These full electric hospital beds allow patients to dial in their desired bed height without the aid of a caretaker, making transfers to and from a bed easier.
Caregivers no longer have to worry about caring for their patients at home. The Electric Hospital bed for home is specifically designed to suit a home setup. It has features that cater to the needs of people recovering from an injury. It is easily adjustable, which enables it to provide comfort and support to patients and caregivers.
Benefits of the Electric Hospital style bed for home includes;
- It is less strenuous on caregivers as it is easily adjustable
- The electric bed allows patients to adjust the bed without any need for assistance
- It is a multipurpose bed as it addresses different conditions and positioning needs, which includes; sleep aches and pain etc.
- It is designed to suit the home set up, therefore there is no need to do many changes in your home.
- It has the best features and is highly recommended for patient’s recovery, however it has the highest price point.
1. Can I get a hospital bed for home use?
Yes. There are a wide selection of hospital and home care beds.
2. What is the most comfortable hospital bed?
Yes. Comfort is different for everyone depending on the condition they are in, however, there are options to fit any needs.
3. Do you company accept OEM and ODM for hospital bed project(tender)?
Yes. Powered by a team of professional engineering technicians workforce, we can claim to exceed your expectation of delivering the hospital bed tender project.
We have rich experience of designing and manufacturing hospital bed according to customized specification. Smart, flexible and accurate design of customized hospital bed ability makes us outperform others in the industry.