In order to improve the quality of life at home,the use of nursing beds will bring benefits to both the elderly at home and their families and caregivers. So what are the benefits of using a nursing bed to improve the elderly’s senior life?
Benefits of using nursing beds for seniors:
(1) You can freely change the posture of your body.You can rise,sit,lean, and lie down.
(2) The height of the back and knees can be adjusted to eat in the nursing bed or read a newspaper.
(3) By adjusting the position of the body,the field of vision can be changed and the mood can be adjusted.
(4) It can prevent the occurrence of bedsores and prevent the occurrence of orthostatic hypotension.
(5) Adjusting the height of the knee can help the elderly to raise their legs to promote blood circulation and prevent the swelling of the feet and legs.
(6) The height of the nursing bed itself can also be adjusted,which is convenient for the elderly to move out of bed.
(7) Nursing beds are equipped with guardrails and nursing handles.Half-body paralysis is inconvenient.Hold the nursing handle with a healthy side hand, and you can turn over,get up,and stand up.
Obviously,for the elderly at home,especially the disabled and semi-disabled, the use of nursing care home bed is helpful to improve the quality of their elderly life.
Benefits of using nursing beds for family members and caregivers:
Elderly care equipment can not only improve the daily life of disabled and semi-disabled elderly to realize self-care,but also reduce the intensity of care for the elderly by family members and caregivers.Nursing beds fall into this category of appliances that help both the elderly and the caregiver.
The use of nursing beds can reduce the intensity and burden of caring for the elderly by family members and caregivers.For example,family members and caregivers need to bear the burden to support the elderly when they help the elderly get up as well as get out of bed and sit in a wheelchair.The burden on the waist is also relatively large.These burdens accumulate over time and can bring illness to family members and caregivers.In this case,family members and caregivers can adjust the height and angle of the nursing bed, thereby reducing the burden on their waists.Lifting a elderly on bed is often prone to cause waist injuries to family members and caregivers,and the use of a nursing bed can prevent this from happening.So for family members and caregivers,this is the benefit of using a nursing bed.