elderly home care necessarity
With the intensification of aging,the proportion of semi-self-care elderly people has gradually increased.Most of these elderly people are unable to fully take care of themselves because of their age or the sequelae of some diseases.They need special care and assistance in life.But many families do not know how to care for the elderly who can not take care of themselves.Many children do not know how to take care of the elderly who are semi-self-care.They just do what the elderly ask for,and do not say that they can not do scientific care.They do not express real needs.In response to this situation,the sucess cases have summarized several points of attention to the training of the nursing staff.
First of all,we need to understand what the semi-autonomous elderly people generally do.
Under normal circumstances,semi-self-care elderly people are those with clear brains and complete language expression ability,but because of poor constitution or too old age and suffering from some chronic diseases,which affect the normal behavioral ability of the elderly, they cannot fully take care of themselves.
Under normal circumstances,semi-self-care elderly people often need help.In the same family, some aging reforms are needed.For example,we can install handles near the bed and bathroom to facilitate the elderly to get up.Keep the floor dry in life and light the night light at night to prevent it from slipping.
Of course,taking care of the semi-self-care elderly needs some professional care.Only by doing this can we give the elderly a better life.
- Keep the indoor air fresh and ventilate frequently to ensure that the sheets and quilts are replaced once a week.
- Assist the elderly in taking a bath regularly.While helping the elderly to take a clean bath,it can also well unblock the meridians of the elderly and help blood circulation.
- The elderly’s clothes should be changed frequently.The soiled clothes should be washed and disinfected as soon as possible.After washing,the clothes should be placed in a fixed location that is easy to find,so as not to worry about the elderly who cannot find them.
- Take care of the elderly,chat with them,participate in entertainment activities,etc., understand the real needs of the elderly, and make the elderly happy.
- If it is necessary,the caregivers can replace the home bed as profession of hospital style bed for home use,it has the adjustment of function,such as the contour position,back up and down as well as the foot,and the integral hospital style bed up and down.
Adjustment function demonstration of the hospital stytle bed for home
- Hospital style bed hand control
2—knee,and foot up position
3—locking saftety with sliding side rails
The above are the basic requirements for caring for the semi-self-care elderly.Many children and even babysitters do not understand the real needs of the elderly and cannot allow the elderly to open up to receive help.Therefore,they must be patient and careful when facing the elderly.Of course,they have received professional training.Caregivers are more suitable,they can detect the emotional changes of the elderly in time,and have professional knowledge and skills to cope.