AIR MATTRESS FOR HOSPITAL BED SPECIFICATION
- Electronic pressure setting – allows accurate and appropriate pressure settings to be set for various weight ranges
- Variable cycle times – In addition to a 10 minute cycle time,the Alpha Active 4 system offers the choice of an extended cycle period of 20 minutes, which may be desirable as patients begin to rehabilitate and the risk reduces. This can be used if less aggressive therapy is required or a more stable support surface is required (e.g. during the night)
- Auto Firm – provides a stable support surface for patient transfer and nursing procedures.
- 2 Modes of operation – complements prevention and treatment protocols while accommodating clinical and patient preference: Active / Alternating mode: periodically redistributes pressure away from vulnerable areas by alternately inflating and deflating cells beneath the patient.
Ideal for prevention in the higher risk patient, particularly for those unable to be frequently repositioned.
- Reactive / Static mode: cell pressure is equalized to redistribute the body weight over a greater surface area – ideal for patients unable to tolerate a moving surface or those in rehabilitation.
- Audio & Visual alarms – include; Low pressure alarm, Power fail alarm & Pump fault alarm
- Modular construction – contributes to ease of cleaning and maintenance
- Ergonomic, compact & quiet pump – ideal for home and community care use
- Transport facility – easy to use transport mechanism provides patient support. Cell pressures are automatically equalized, leaving a comfortable even surface
- Cell-on-Cell – provides additional support and increases patient stability
- Static Head Cells – Enhances head section comfort and stability
- Top cover – vapor permeable and water resistant, incorporating 2-way stretch and bacteriostatic properties
- Ventilated Cells – Actively manage the microclimate thereby reducing the buildup of moisture at the skin interface, lowering the risk of maceration
- CPR deflates – rapid deflation function allows CPR to be administered without unnecessary delay.
- Dimensions 850 mm x 1950 mm x 200 mm
- (33½” x 76¾” x 8”)
- Cell height 200 mm (8”)
- Cell material Nylon coated polyurethane (PU)
- Cover material PU coated knitted fabric
- Dimensions 280 mm x 112 mm x 205 mm
- (11” x 4½” x 8”)
- Weight 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs)
- Power 230V 50Hz; 12W 1A
- Cycle 10 minutes & 20 minutes
- Case material Flame retardant ABS
- Filters All service replaceable
- Alarms Audio & Visual low pressure
- Audio & Visual power fail
- Audio & Visual pump fault
- Electrical safety standards EN60601-1, IEC60601-1
- Degree of protection
- Against electric shock
- Class II with functional earth
- Degree of protection of
- Ingress of fluids
Maximum patient weight 200 kg (441 lbs)
Accessories of hospital bed air mattress